Invisalign is the ground-breaking brace that’s responsible for straightening over 4 million smiles. When it launched in 2000, it turned orthodontics on its head and completely transformed the way we move teeth.
Invisalign brace uses a series of clear removable aligners to gradually and gently move your teeth into the desired position. Better still, the aligners are completely transparent, so they’re really inconspicuous – even up close.
How does Invisalign work?
Each aligner should be worn for one week, before you move onto the next one in the series: gradually moving your teeth little-by-little until they reach their final position. Along the way we’ll keep a close eye on your progress to make sure everything is moving correctly and in the right direction
For the best results it’s important to wear your aligners for between 20 and 22 hours a day – just take them out for eating, drinking and to brush and floss your teeth. Luckily for you, this means you can continue to enjoy all your favourite foods throughout your treatment, as well as keep on top of your oral hygiene routine: ensuring a healthy, beautiful end result.
What can Invisalign help with?
Here are some of the problems we can treat using this multi-talented brace:
• Wide spacing between teeth
• Crossbites – where one or more of your upper teeth bite on the inside of your lower teeth
• Under bites – where your lower teeth sit in front of your upper teeth
• Deep bites – where your upper teeth overlap your bottom teeth (some overlap is desirable).
Benefits of Invisalign
• Invisalign has been tried and tested: straightening over 4 million smiles in the last 15 years
• It is very discreet, thanks to virtually-undetectable clear aligners
• Clincheck software lets you see how your smile should look at the end of your treatment
• It’s removable, so you can brush and floss your teeth with ease
• Its custom-made aligners have been designed with your comfort in mind
• Appointments are quick and convenient with no arduous wire changes or bracket repositioning.